Young Adults at First Christian Church is a place for 18-25(-ish) year olds to have community with others who want to take their walk with Jesus seriously or may just be exploring faith for the first time. Whether you are working, in college, or still trying to figure out what is next, check out these great opportunities to meet other Christians and grow in your faith. If you have any questions, contact Thomas Hagan at email@example.com or 217.875.3350.
JANUARY 2-4, 2019
Come experience three days of great biblical teaching and powerful worship with tens of thousands of 18-25 year olds from around the world!
We will stay at the OMNI Hotel in downtown Atlanta, GA. The bus leaves FCC at 3am on January 2 and will return at 11:30pm on January 4.
For young adults who attend First Christian Church of Decatur, your total cost will be $150 due to scholarships. Includes bus travel, hotel, and the conference (you are responsible for your own meals). This trip should cost $460 per person so don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Questions? Contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Adult Meals
The young adult meals are a chance for you to meet other young adults in our church and get some FREE FOOD! The meals take place on the following dates directly after the worship service listed below in the Mosaic Café which is located in the church lobby. Questions? Contact Thomas at email@example.com.
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 6:15pm
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 6:15pm
House Parties are a chance for you to meet others, build Christian community, play some games, chill, and get some FREE FOOD! These parties take place on Friday evenings from 7:30-10:30pm and are a great way to start the weekend. These parties are intended to be an non-threatening starting point to help young adults in the Decatur area find friendships and community that are encouraging and more importantly Christ-centered. For locations, contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, September 21, 2018
- Friday, October 26, 2018
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- Friday, March 22, 2019
Come relax, unwind, and play fun various types of board games. We meet at Tony and Tina Arseneau's house at 207 West Franklin Street in Cerro Gordo, IL.
- Friday, September 28, 2018 from 6-9pm
- Friday, October 19, 2018 from 6-9pm
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 7-10pm
- Friday, December 7, 2018 from 6-9pm
- Friday, January 25, 2019 from 6-9pm
- Friday, February 15, 2019 from 6-9pm
- Friday, March 15, 2019 from 6-9pm
- Friday, April 12, 2019 from 6-9pm
- Friday, May 17, 2019 from 6-9pm
We'd love to hear from you! Simply contact any of the following staff members: