We want you help you have a thriving, God-honoring marriage. That's why we want to equip you with Christian resources you and your spouse need for a healthy marriage. Check it out below!
If you have any questions along the way or you and your spouse would like to talk with a pastor, please contact Pastor Tim Revis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.875.3350.
We want to help build stronger marriages. That's why we offer Marriage Mentoring where an unbiased, trained couple can help you identify areas for growth in your marriage relationship.. They will work side-by-side with you and your spouse (together) for a few weeks providing both of you encouragement, hope, and healing transformation in an unbiased, caring Christian environment designed to help build strong God-honoring marriages. It can be fun, rewarding, and life-changing.
Because sometimes you’re just one key sermon away from a major break through in your journey...
Check out these messages from Pastor Brian Talty on marriage:
Grow Together Groups
Because sometimes you’re just one key relationship away from a major break through in your journey...
Small Groups are a great way to grow together by sharing life, pursing God, and investing in others. The goal of each small group is to help group members become more like Jesus. Groups typically consist of 8-12 adults who meet throughout the week in homes or online around the community.
Because sometimes you're just one key book away from a major break through in your journey...
- "Loveology" by John Mark Comer
- "You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity" by Francis and Lisa Chan
- "Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs" by Emerson Eggerichs
- "Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy?" by Gary Thomas
- "The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God" by Timothy Keller
- "Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul" by John Eldredge
- "Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul" by John and Stasi Eldredge
RightNow Media Videos
Because sometimes you're just one video away from a major break through in your journey...
RightNow Media is a huge digital library of faith-based videos that you can access for FREE whenever and wherever you want. There are videos for everyone — kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals — all aimed at helping you grow. Here are just a few videos we recommend for you: