We want you help you have a thriving, God-honoring marriage. That's why we want to equip you with Christian resources you and your spouse need for a healthy marriage. Check it out below!
If you have any questions along the way or you and your spouse would like to talk with a pastor, please contact Pastor Tim Revis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (217) 875-3350.
Marriage Mentoring is one couple helping another couple. They meet regularly for a few weeks and work together towards a goal of having a God-honoring, life-long marriage. The mentor couple is resourced to help teach you new skills and provide encouragement, hope, and healing that will transform your marriage. It’s all done from a Christ-centered perspective of love, mercy, and grace. It can be fun, rewarding, and life-changing.
Because sometimes you’re just one key sermon away from a major break through in your journey...
Check out these messages from Pastor Brian Talty on marriage:
Grow Together Groups
Because sometimes you’re just one key relationship away from a major break through in your journey...
Small Groups are a great way to grow together by sharing life, pursuing God, and investing in others. Being connected to other couples just like you can be a valuable source of support and encouragement for any marriage. Groups typically consist of 8-12 adults who meet throughout the week. The group is simply a micro-sized community of people exploring the common goal of growing their faith in Jesus… together.
Because sometimes you're just one key book away from a major break through in your journey...
- "Loveology" by John Mark Comer
- "You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity" by Francis and Lisa Chan
- "Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs" by Emerson Eggerichs
- "Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy?" by Gary Thomas
- "The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God" by Timothy Keller
- "Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul" by John Eldredge
- "Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul" by John and Stasi Eldredge
RightNow Media Videos
Because sometimes you're just one video away from a major break through in your journey...
RightNow Media is a huge digital library of faith-based videos that you can access for FREE whenever and wherever you want. There are videos for everyone — kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals — all aimed at helping you grow. Set up a free account and check out these videos we recommend for you: