re|new Marriage Enrichment
Money & Marriage
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2020 FROM 6:30-9:35PM AT FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH
If you and your spouse fight (ok… “have spirited discussions”) about money or just wish you could do a little better dealing with it, join us for a fun Valentine’s Day date night! We are hosting “Money & Marriage,” a livestream event by Dave Ramsey Solutions. You’ll learn to:
- communicate more effectively
- reconnect and realign your goals
- accomplish your dreams together
The cost is $10/person. Hors d’oeuvres and light snacks and drinks will be provided. We will also have drawings for exciting prizes!
Questions? Contact Pastor Tim Revis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.875.3350.
What is re|new Marriage Enrichment?
re|new Marriage Enrichment is a ministry of First Christian Church. It is for any couple wanting to re|new love, respect, and passion to your marriage – whether just seeking renewal or in crisis. A couple trained in the Dare to Be Different program will work side-by-side with you for a few weeks providing both of you encouragement, hope, healing, and transformation in an unbiased, caring, Christian environment. It’s fun, rewarding, and life changing.
Here’s how re|new mariage enrichment works:
You will . . .
- Take a survey that will uncover your strengths & weaknesses
- Meet one night a week for 8-12 weeks with a trained mentor couple
- Learn more about yourself and your spouse
- Apply principles you learn through homework
- Learn skills to solve your own problems using a unique, sports-based negotiating tool
- Learn how to navigate conflict and fight in a healthy way
- Improve communications skills
- Learn to bring (or “re|new”) passion back into the relationship
For more information, contact Pastor Tim Revis at email@example.com or 217.875.3350