re|new Marriage Enrichment
Marriage Night Simulcast
FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019 FROM 6:30-10PM AT FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Marriage Night is a way for couples to dedicate time to focus on what God has for their marriage. It’s a one-night event packed with laughter and lessons you can apply immediately to your own marriage - learn, laugh, and grow. The cost is $15/person. Questions? Contact Pastor Tim Revis at email@example.com or 217.875.3350.
What is re|new Marriage Enrichment?
re|new Marriage Enrichment is for any couple wanting to re|new love, respect, and passion to your marriage – whether just seeking renewal or in crisis. A couple trained in the Dare to Be Different program will work side-by-side with you for a few weeks providing both of you encouragement, hope, healing, and transformation in an unbiased, caring, Christian environment. It’s fun, rewarding, and life changing.
Here’s how re|new mariage enrichment works:
You will . . .
- Take a survey that will uncover your strengths & weaknesses
- Meet one night a week for 8-12 weeks with a trained mentor couple
- Learn more about yourself and your spouse
- Apply principles you learn through homework
- Learn skills to solve your own problems using a unique, sports-based negotiating tool
- Learn how to navigate conflict and fight in a healthy way
- Improve communications skills
- Learn to bring (or “re|new”) passion back into the relationship
For more information, contact Pastor Tim Revis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.875.3350