What is marriage mentoring?
Marriage Mentoring is a ministry of First Christian Church. An unbiased, trained couple will help you identify areas for growth in your marriage relationship. They will work side-by-side with you and your spouse (together) for a few weeks providing both of you encouragement, hope, and healing transformation in an unbiased, caring Christian environment designed to help build strong God-honoring marriages. It can be fun, rewarding, and life-changing.
Here’s how marriage mentoring works:
You will . . .
- Take a survey that will uncover your strengths & weaknesses
- Meet one night a week for 8-12 weeks with a trained mentor couple
- Learn more about yourself and your spouse
- Apply principles you learn through homework
- Learn skills to solve your own problems using a unique, sports-based negotiating tool
- Learn how to navigate conflict and fight in a healthy way
- Improve communications skills
- Learn to bring passion back into the relationship
For more information, contact Pastor Tim Revis at email@example.com or 217.875.3350.
For additional marriage resources, click below: